Interstate 295 cleared of late-night accident | News
PRINCE GEORGE, VA (WWBT) - Traffic is now running smoothly on Interstate 295 in Prince George County.
A crash shut down all lanes of 295 North near the Route 36–Oaklawn Boulevard interchange.
It happened shortly after 9 p.m. Thursday.
State police tell us the crash involved three vehicles. At least one person was flown to the hospital.
The crash remains under investigation.
Copyright 2012 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Tri Cities
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Driver fighting for his life following crash in Chesterfield
- Chesterfield mother charged with DWI, child neglect
- Chesterfield mom asks for road improvements on anniversary of son's death
- UPDATE: Pharmaceutical company on Midlothian Turnpike raided by Federal agents
- Chase ends with truck slamming into Chesterfield police cruiser